Useful Resources if You Have Been the Victim of a Traffic Accident
At the Hoffmann Law Firm, we provide our clients with aggressive legal representation, answers to their questions, and support throughout the entire process of resolving their motor vehicle injury claims. Attorney Christopher Hoffmann works personally with each and every client we represent. Rest assured, we will provide the personalized attention and quality service you need during this difficult time.
Below we have provided links to a number of online resources that offer assistance to individuals and families who have been affected by brain and spinal cord injuries, as well as information regarding motor vehicle accidents, insurance and motor vehicle law.
If you have questions or are looking for skillful and experienced legal representation after being hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, call 314.361.4242 to speak with an experienced attorney at our St. Louis law firm. We answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or you can contact us online . Your initial consultation is always free.
Motor Vehicle Accident Information Centers
- Motor Vehicle Accident Information
- Drunk Driving Accident Information
- Uninsured Motorist Information
- Dangerous Highways Information
- Truck Accident Information
Serious Injury Resources
- University of Missouri Health System
- Brain Injury Association of America http://www.biausa.org/
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center
Missouri Traffic Accident Resources
- State of Missouri Official Web Site
- Missouri Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Missouri State Highway Patrol – Online Traffic Crash Reports
- Missouri Motor Vehicle Statutes
- Bi-State Info About MetroBus and MetroLink light rail
- Missouri Drunk Driving Statistics
- Missouri Auto Insurance Facts
- FAQS — Failure to Maintain Auto Insurance in Missouri