Getting injured or suffering property damage in a car accident can be a traumatizing experience.
You do not have to go through this scary time alone. Consider using the services of an experienced St. Louis car accident lawyer, who will ensure that you are treated fairly and receive adequate compensation for the car accident.
Why You Need to Consult with a St. Louis Car Accident Lawyer
Most people are aware that they should contact their insurance company as soon as possible after a car accident. The first question that many car accident victims ask is whether they need to consult a lawyer or not. The answer would depend on the facts of the case, such as whether someone has suffered injuries, and whether there has been any significant property damage.
If there has been an injury, especially a permanent one, and if you have to take time off work because of the injuries, then you might need a lawyer to represent your case. However, there are chances that the injury might not show up immediately, and you may start experiencing symptoms only after some time has passed. Make your decision after careful consideration of all the circumstances and facts.
When You Need to Contact an Attorney Immediately
- A serious injury such as a fracture has occurred, the victim required hospitalization, or the injury is permanent in nature.
- The accident has resulted in someone’s death.
- Fault is an issue.
- Other parties such as pedestrians or automobiles were involved.
- The crash occurred in a construction area.
- Police report describes the accident inaccurately and places the blame on you.
- Your liability insurance limits are low.
- Your insurance company is acting in a strange manner.
- You do not have insurance or your insurer suggests that you have not been paying your premium.
- An attorney is representing your insurance company.
Having an experienced lawyer by your side can be helpful while you are recovering from your car accident injuries. A St. Louis car accident lawyer will help you receive compensation for medical expenses, wage losses, and pain and suffering that resulted from the accident. Contact The Hoffmann Law Firm, L.L.C. at (314) 361-4242.