St. Louis Auto Crash Attorney – Auto Crash Attorney St. Louis
For more than 15 years, The Hoffmann Law Firm, L.L.C. has been successfully representing auto crash victims in St. Louis.
Each year there are thousands of people injured due to auto crashes. No matter how safe you are while driving, you cannot control the actions of the other drivers on the roads. It only takes a few seconds for an accident to change your life.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an auto crash due to the negligence of another person, contact The Hoffmann Law Firm, L.L.C. We will provide answers to your questions and relieve the stress following a serious auto crash.
What Should I Do After an Auto Crash?
That is a common question because many auto crash victims do not know what they should do after they are involved in an accident. Initially, it is important to seek medical attention, especially if the accident was serious and caused injuries. However, it is always important to see a doctor after an accident because some injuries take time to manifest.
While every auto crash is unique, there are some common tips that any accident victim can follow to ensure the situation is resolved as quickly as possible.
- Seek proper medical attention: Unquestionably, the health and safety of you and your loved ones should be your top priority. Seek medical treatment for any injuries sustained as soon as possible.
- Avoid discussing the accident and save your apologies: You were just involved in a traumatic event and might not be thinking clearly — limit your discussions to avoid admitting liability. Discuss the accident with the police and your insurance agent only.
- Have someone obtain vital information: Get the names, insurance information, phone numbers and addresses of everyone involved in the accident.
- Have someone photograph the scene: Many insurers recommend obtaining photos of the accident scene to avoid discrepancies and to obtain accurate evidence.
- Have someone take notes: Detailing the nature of your injuries, the damage to your property and anything you find unusual could be very beneficial down the road.
- Do not accept initial insurance offers: Insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind. They want your case to go away as quickly and quietly as possible, and typically undervalue the damages accident victims sustained.
- Contact an experienced auto crash attorney: Speak to a knowledgeable auto wreck lawyer to discuss your case, learn your options and determine if you are entitled to compensation.
At The Hoffmann Law Firm, L.L.C., our personal injury practice focuses on helping victims of auto crashes in St. Louis, Missouri, and the surrounding area. Insurance companies are not out to help you, even though you have paid premiums for years. We understand their tactics and work diligently to overcome them. Our goal is to secure full and fair compensation for you so that you have the resources you need to move forward in life.
Causes of Auto Crashes
Distracted driving is among the leading causes of automobile accidents today. A distracted driver is anyone driving an automobile that takes his or her attention from the road to either talk on their cell phone, eat food, apply makeup or text. When a person’s inattentiveness causes an auto accident, this can be considered negligent driving.
Some other causes of car crashes include:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Negligent or reckless driving
- Texting while driving
At The Hoffmann Law Firm L.L.C., our sole focus is on helping the victims of auto crashes receive full and fair compensation, even in injury accident cases involving uninsured or underinsured drivers. To increase chances for a positive outcome, our firm prepares every case as if it will go to trial: investigating the car accident, interviewing witnesses and gathering evidence to prove the other driver was at fault. We are fully prepared to handle the most complicated cases.
St.Louis Auto Crash Attorney
We will handle all of the legal details of your personal injury claim so that you can concentrate on your physical recovery. We have helped hundreds of injured people and their families deal with devastating physical injuries due to an auto crash.
If you were seriously injured in an auto crash, contact us at (314) 361-4242 or toll free (866) 763-6433. You can also fill out our online contact form. Your initial consultation is always free, and you never pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.